Exhibit and Sponsorship Section
ATMIA Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Kits
Thank you for participating in the upcoming ATM Innovation & Security Congress 2019 Your participation is greatly appreciated.
The information and links will assist you with
- Booth/product shipping
- Booth items electrical, internet, furniture, etc.
- Exhibitor set-up/teardown dates/times
- Hotel contact information
- Registering your attendees for the event
- Various other items you will need to know and submit for the event.
Please make sure to read all manuals and forms carefully and completely. They contain important information relating directly to exhibit procedures. You will obtain prompt and efficient attention to your exhibit needs if you follow the procedures before the event. It is important to us that you have a successful show.
To make your participation in the ATMIA Conference as smooth as possible, we urge you to return all forms as early as possible
- Keep duplicate copies of forms for your records and bring them to the show
- Confirm that the appropriate person(s) received your forms
- Avoid on-site orders
- Contact Reena.firstname.lastname@example.org (+44 1708 747174) for any questions.
1) Exhibit Company: PIEE INTERNATION SDN BHD
PIEE INTERNATION SDN BHD will be the Exhibit Company for the conference. The contact is Ken Low - email@example.com you can email or contact him by phone at + 62 21 2956 9471
PIEE INTERNATION SDN BHD
All booths will include the following items:
- 1 x 3x2m/6x2 & Quad shell scheme stand construction
- 1 x Fascia board with company name in Black Caps (Extra cost to have your logo on fascia)
- 2 x Chairs
- 1 x Information Counter
- 1 x Trash Basket
- 1 x 13amp Socket
- 1 x Spot Light Rail
Move-in for exhibitors will begin at 1pm on 18th November 2019.
2) Hotel: Shangri-la,
The conference hotel is the Shangri-la, Sheikh Zayed Road. This is where the event will be held and we have a block of rooms available for delegates. To make reservations, please click on the hotel link in the above menu bar.
3) Downloadable ATMIA Exhibitor Manual & Online Forms
The document below contains information regarding your attendees and benefits of your exhibit booth and/or sponsorship. Please download the document for exhibitor details. To register your employees and provide your company descriptions, please follow the links below.
ATMIA Event Online Forms:
- A Exhibitor/Sponsor Complimentary Pass Registration Form: (Due: 31st October 2019)To register your staff for your complimentary passes for the event and to purchase additional passes, please click on this link. Contact Reena for your confirmation number.
- B Exhibitor/Sponsor Company Description Form: (Due: 1st November 2019) Click on this link to complete the company description form needed from all exhibitors and sponsors for the attendee information web page.
- C Ad Reservation Form:
If your company is interested in placing an advertisement in the Program of Events, please click here. The Ad Reservation Form is due 14th October. Ads are due 1st November.
- D Attendee Bag Insert Shipping Information/Form: (Due 15th November to hotel)
All Conference Sponsors and those companies who have purchased the bag insert marketing opportunity may put a company branded marketing item into the attendee bag given to everyone at the event. Use the link to get the details on how many items to ship, the address, etc. If your company is interested in this marketing opportunity, please contact Reena Kaur at +44 1708747174.
- E Meeting Room Reservation Form:
If your company is interested in reserving a room for a dinner, reception, meeting, etc during the event, please complete this form.
4) Shipping Arrangements
If you are using an external shipping company, then please can you submit their details to me via email - firstname.lastname@example.org