Event Location & Hotel
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Telephone: 1-800-823-8300 or 407-238-8000
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Both government and corporate will be making their reservations directly with the hotel starting Aug 1.
- Corporate Attendees ($169/night + $12.50/night resort fee)
- Government Attendees ($121/night - no resort fee)*
- Each individual will need to present the Government ID at the time of check in. If Tax exempt please provide Tax Exemption Certificate at the time of arrival. The reservation must be paid with a Corporate Card/Check that match name of the institution on tax exempt form in order for reservation to be tax exempt. The guest can also email Jazmin Lewis JLewis@cariberoyale.com the tax exempt certificate along with the reservation confirmation number.
- Government attendees can book their reservations by contacting the hotel at the number above or at this link: https://cariberoyale.reztrip.com/ext/promoRate?property=1515&mode=b&pm=true&sr=390721&vr=3
*The government rate will reflect the per diem rate at the time of the event. Please note that the event or the hotel staff does not have any control over this rate.
OTHER IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION
- If you book your room outside of the conference block at a higher rate or at the wrong room rate, you will not be able to change your reservation upon check-in.
- Cut-off Date: The room block will be available until October 9, 2019. After that date we are unable to guarantee the discounted corporate or government rate.
- Third party companies posing as an EBT housing provider offering hotel reservation services for the EBT conference have not been authorized to contact you. Making a reservation though one of these organizations may result in you not having a room reservation and fraudulent charges on your credit card. If you need to book hotel rooms, please book them only through the EBT website at http://www.atmia.com/conferences/ebt/hotel-info/ or by contacting the Caribe Royale directly. Please report any suspicious and unsolicited offers to Dana Benson or Brita Price)
- As an attendee you are responsible for any travel and hotel arrangements. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservations and mention the EBT Next Generation Conference to ensure discounted rate. Room reservations and hotel charges (including telephone, internet, incidentals, parking and meals, except those on the conference schedule) are the responsibility of the delegates.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO): is about 16 miles from the hotel.
- Ground Transportation Options
- Uber: UberX (the most common for 1-4 people) will cost $30-$40 one way.
- Mears Transportation Shuttle: Starting at $24 one way from Orlando International Airport
Please note, depending on the time of day you requested this rate can increase.
REDUCED RATE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT TICKETS
For meeting & conference guests, Disney offers exclusive Partial Day Tickets (currently After 1:00 PM and After 5:00 PM Twilight Tickets), as well as a savings on all Multi-day (2+ Day) tickets. All Multi-day tickets include an additional complimentary “Bonus Visit” admission to a Disney Water Park or Mini Golf. These tickets are ideal for pre & post conference visits.
You can purchase your tickets online here: https://www.mydisneygroup.com/ebtconf19