Risk management is a fundamental aspect of business planning and operations. However, a surprising majority of businesses are missing what could be the most important aspect of risk management altogether - human capital risks. Michael Gaul, EVP of Marketing at Lowers Risk Group and Retired Brigadier General Burt K. Thompson, president of Proforma Screening Solutions, a division of Lowers Risk Group will discuss how to include HR risks in your risk management framework by addressing:
● Occupational fraud
● Catastrophic workplace events
● Negligent hiring or retention
What you will learn-
1. Participants will be able to identify and categorize the five critical human capital risks.
2. Be able to create a framework to assess these risks within their organization.
3. Able to monitor, observe and assess for new and evolving threats using this framework.
Sign up to receive the news you want from ATMIA. We have a wide selection ranging from conference details, regional news and industry updates. You may update and change these details at any time. We look forward to staying in touch!
Add atmia.com to your favorites, make it your homepage or pin the website to your task bar or desktop.
Subscribe to our RSS feed and stay up to date with all of our press releases.