This State by State Snapshot includes:
- Current Opening Stage
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- State Travel Restrictions
- Restaurants at Least 50% Capacity
- Bars Open
- Gathering/ Meeting Restrictions
- Gyms Open
- Prohibition on Non-essential Medical Procedures
- Unemployment Insurance Extension
- School Reopening Allowed
- Require Paid Sick Leave for Positive COVID-19 Symptoms or Positive Test
Our Open Status Score awards a single point for each issue and a half point for issues that vary by locality.
This comprehensive report also reviews the status of liability protections, workers compensation changes, revenue shortfalls and current federal funding for insight that arms you with the information and perspective your company needs to make decisions coming out of this crisis. Our report includes information from official and unofficial sources giving you access to our trusted intelligence that puts you ahead of the curve.
Need more information on a specific state response? Reach out by phone at (703) 525-7466 or email at [email protected].