The COVID-19 pandemic has altered many aspects of brick and mortar retail businesses. Some immediate and noticeable changes have been in-store layout, sanitization protocols, customer distancing, and payment options.
Join Vik Devjee on December 2nd at 11:00 CST to learn how you can reimagine the retail payment experience and how cash payments can be just as easy as a card payment!
What you will learn and objectives:
- How to challenge the meaning of cash payments at the point of sale (POS) and how to manage cash differently in a retail store
- Cash payments at (POS) no longer need to be so manual. There is a better way
- How consumers who pay in cash can enjoy the same "touchless" and hygienic benefits as those that pay by card or phone
- How to give all customers the same experience regardless of how they pay
- How to challenge the meaning of self-checkout…does it really have to be at the front of the store and in its current format?
- How cash handling can become more secure and less risky in a retail environment with new automated and secure consumer-facing solutions at the point of transaction
- How staff can become more productive and more comfortable when they don't need to manage cash manually
There is no cost to attend this webinar and is open to all. Register today