Welcome to the ATM Industry Association Asia Region. Here you will be kept informed about the latest news for the region, upcoming meetings & conferences, and how to get the most out of your membership or how to become a member. We encourage you to reach out to the Director for this region with any comments.
Contact Peter Poon, Executive Director Asia at email@example.com. Call +852 3756 0060 or +86 180 2234 7494 (PRC - 中華人民共和國).
Technology advancement brings forth paradigm shift in the financial industry's competitive landscape and rule of the game. Records, newspapers, books, videos and other traditional media sees its decline and gradually replaced by tablet PC in light of the phenomenon growth of digital technlogy. The impact of mobile/digital technology has brought disruptive change to bank's customer behavior and its operating environment. According to the father of global banking innovation, Brett King, the so-called Bank 3.0 era has dawned. Banks will face unprecendented impact and changes. Brett King discusses the future of the bank's business model in his latest book titled "Bank 3.0: Why Banking Is No Longer Somewhere You Go But Something You Do" It is essential for banks to prepare themselves to meet the disruptive challenges and make a change so as to survive. Reference Book.
ATMIA has announced the publication of a study on international trends in bank branch transformation.“Best Practice in Branch Transformation offers an inside look at trends in 21st century bank branch strategies to meet the challenges of multi-channel convergence in our era of customer owned devices co-existing with traditional self-service terminals and rapidly changing branches,” explained ATMIA’s CEO Mike Lee.
* Cash is Queen - YouTube video
* Featured article on Retail Banking Magazine 零售银行杂志 [December issue] - Future of ATM development in China ... Download here.
* New/Updated Best Practice - New International Best Practice for Cash Replenishment and ATM Software Security Best Practice updated.
ATMIA is continuously adding new or updating Best Practices in our Best Practice Library which is absolutely unique to the ATM industry.
* ATMIA and Tremont Capital Group Release updated U.S. ATM Industry Overview. Read more.
* Certified ATM Operators through our eTraining program
The world's first online training certification program for ATM Operators is based on the most robust body of job-specific knowledge in the ATM industry following international industry best practices. On completion of all the courses, trainees will be award an industry endorsed International Certificate for ATM Operators. This certification will raise your professionalism and establish a sense of trust with those you conduct business with.
The ATMIA Academy features 5 full courses and over 100 on-line sessions, with its curriculum based on internationally accepted best practices. You can take as little as one session or up to all 5 courses. The training is a web-based format which means ATMIA members can work at their own pace. See how we have put an industry's worth of knowledge into an efficient online learning vehicle. Take a free preview session and view a list of all the sessions and courses included in the curriculum www.atmiaacademy.com and view our growing list of certified ATM Operators. .
If you have questions, please contact: Amber Howell, Training, Web Content & Social Media Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.605.692.2263.
March Issue of Asia eNewsletter released
* Joint GRC Minute
Global ATMIA news
* ATMIA completes the second round of its Global Benchmarking study for ATM operators. Read more.
* How ATMIA supports the ATM Industry. What we do! Read More.
ATMIA Member's News:
New Regional Sponsor:
《Retail Banking》 Magazine (PRC) founded in January 2010. The magazine is a core monthly publication of Bank Consulting Group and the best-selling professional magazine for retail banking sector in PRC. The Consulting Group is devoted to supporting domestic retail banks to transform business model for achieving sustainable competitive advantage in the next decade.
Board Member's News
* GRG Banking Demos Innovative Solutions in the Cash Handling Show Africa 2015. Read more.
* Huawei receives 2014 Asia Pacific Banking Industry Unified Communication Solutions Product Innovation Leadership Award frm Frost & Sullivan. Read more.
* Yihua won the bid of Jiangsu Rural Credit Cooperatives (PRC) in mid July (2014) for implementing cross platform ATMC/ATMV system supporting 5,000 units of self service terminals. Read more.
* A Common Choice for Omni-Channel Multimedia Banking ―― Huawei Showcases its VTM Remote Banking Solution at HCC 2014. Read more.
Get the most out of your membership with ATMIA.
Explore ATMIA's active committees and how to join - Committees.
We list a few of your benefits below. View a full list of the benefits of ATMIA membership.
Connect with ATMIA Members:
Contact Peter Poon, Executive Director Asia at email@example.com
Call +852 3756 0060 or +86 180 2234 7494 (PRC - 中華人民共和國).