Welcome to the ATM Industry Association Asia Region. Here you will be kept informed about the latest news for the region, upcoming meetings & conferences, and how to get the most out of your membership or how to become a member. We encourage you to reach out to the Director for this region with any questions.
Contact Peter Poon, Executive Director Asia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call +852 3756 0060 or +86 180 2234 7494 (PRC - 中華人民共和國).
ATMIA members have the opportunity and are encouraged to join industry specific committees to offer your voice for the betterment of the ATM industry. Each committee meets quarterly for one hour by conference call or webinar and in the event of urgent issues, may meet more if necessary.
Explore ATMIA's active committees and how to join.
* Cash is Queen - YouTube video
* Featured article on Retail Banking Magazine [December issue] - Future of ATM development in China
* New/Updated Best Practice - New International Best Practice for Cash Replenishment and ATM Software Security Best Practice updated.
ATMIA is continuously adding new or updating Best Practices in our Best Practice Library which is absolutely unique to the ATM industry.
* ATMIA and Tremont Capital Group Release updated U.S. ATM Industry Overview. Read more.
* Certified ATM Operators through our eTraining program
The world's first online training certification program for ATM Operators is based on the most robust body of job-specific knowledge in the ATM industry following international industry best practices. On completion of all the courses, trainees will be award an industry endorsed International Certificate for ATM Operators. This certification will raise your professionalism and establish a sense of trust with those you conduct business with.
The ATMIA Academy features 5 full courses and over 100 on-line sessions, with its curriculum based on internationally accepted best practices. You can take as little as one session or up to all 5 courses. The training is a web-based format which means ATMIA members can work at their own pace. See how we have put an industry's worth of knowledge into an efficient online learning vehicle. Take a free preview session and view a list of all the sessions and courses included in the curriculum www.atmiaacademy.com and view our growing list of certified ATM Operators. .
If you have questions, please contact: Amber Howell, Training, Web Content & Social Media Manager at email@example.com or +1.605.692.2263.
November issue of Asia eNewsletter released
Global ATMIA news
* ATMIA launches worldwide competition for "Cash always works" stories - a campaign to attract real-life stories from its members of situations when they needed cash, as part of its planning for production of a new video about the role of cash in the world. Read more
* ATMIA completes the second round of its Global Benchmarking study for ATM operators. Read more.
* How ATMIA supports the ATM Industry. What we do! Read More.
ATMIA Member's News:
New Regional Sponsor:
《Retail Banking》 Magazine (PRC) founded in January 2010. The magazine is a core monthly publication of Bank Consulting Group and the best-selling professional magazine for retail banking sector in PRC. The Consulting Group is devoted to supporting domestic retail banks to transform business model for achieving sustainable competitive advantage in the next decade.
Board Member's News
* Huawei receives 2014 Asia Pacific Banking Industry Unified Communication Solutions Product Innovation Leadership Award frm Frost & Sullivan. Read more.
* Yihua won the bid of Jiangsu Rural Credit Cooperatives (PRC) in mid July for implementing cross platform ATMC/ATMV system supporting 5,000 units of self service terminals. Read more.
* A Common Choice for Omni-Channel Multimedia Banking ―― Huawei Showcases its VTM Remote Banking Solution at HCC 2014. Read more.
Get the most out of your membership with ATMIA.
We list a few of your benefits below. View a full list of the benefits of ATMIA membership.
Connect with ATMIA Members:
Contact Peter Poon, Executive Director Asia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call +852 3756 0060 or +86 180 2234 7494 (PRC - 中華人民共和國).