NYCE Payments Network, LLC
NYCE Payments Network is a wholly owned subsidiary of FIS Global, a global leader in payments.
NYCE creates lasting value and success for ATM deployers, through services and support designed to help you reduce operating costs and expand your revenue-generating opportunities.
As an influencer in major industry groups where NYCE participates, we represent our clients’ interests and shape the future of payments.
Products & Services
What we do:
- Whether it’s through the U.S. or on a global scale, NYCE provides superior economic value and trusted debit payment services
- Pay less interchange when your cardholders go outside of your ATM footprint and withdraw cash at NYCE ATMs
- Pay less in switch fees when other NYCE cardholders withdraw cash at your ATMs
- An innovator of payment solutions from mobile wallets purchases, Cardless Cash, faster payments and support for tokenization
ATM & POB
- Withdraw cash from an ATM using only your smartphone – no need for a physical card or a PIN. Convenient, fast and secure
- Enablement in progress with our key partners Cardtronics and PAI
SUM Surcharge Free Program
- Thousands of Surcharge Free ATMS across the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- Providing Surcharge Free ATM access for over 30 years
Shared Deposit ATMs
Enroll in this no-cost program to enable your cardholders to make deposits at thousands of NYCE ATMs, and to earn additional interchange from NYCE cardholders making deposits at your ATMs.
If you need access to another surcharge-free network, use NYCE's Gateway Service to take advantage of a single online interface and single point settlement.
Benefits of NYCE Participation
- Industry leading approval rates with a continuing focus on helping issuers improve their approval rates, meaning greater revenue for ATM deployers and improved customer satisfaction. This results in cardholders returning to your ATMs again and again
- Competitive interchange rates, on both domestic and international transactions
- Complimentary marketing support materials, including free decals for your ATM
NYCE ‘Firsts’ in Payments
- Introduced PINless POS, speeding up payment for consumers at retail locations (First domestic network)
- Brought clients live with Apple Pay (First domestic network)
- Pioneered Cardless Cash, which enables consumers to pre-order cash withdrawals on their mobile device and retrieve the cash at participating ATMs using mobile authentication in place of a PIN and card
- Launched PayNet, the Faster Payments Network that supports P2P solutions such as FIS People Pay and Early Warning’s Zelle®