ATMIA Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Kits
Thank you for participating in the upcoming ATMIA Conference & Tradeshow. Your participation is greatly appreciated.
The information and links will assist you with
- Booth/product shipping
- Booth items electrical, internet, furniture,etc.
- Exhibitor set-up/teardown dates/times
- Hotel contact information
- Registering your attendees for the event
- Various other items you will need to know and submit for the event.
Please make sure to read all manuals and forms carefully and completely. They contain important information relating directly to exhibit procedures. You will obtain prompt and efficient attention to your exhibit needs if you follow the procedures before the event. It is important to us that you have a successful show.
To make your participation in the ATMIA Conference as smooth as possible, we urge you to:
- Return all forms as early as possible
- Keep duplicate copies of forms for your records and bring them to the show
- Confirm that the appropriate person(s) received your forms
- Avoid on-site orders
- Contact Dana Benson (+1 605-582-7058) for any questions.
1) Exhibit Company: Can-West Display Services Ltd
Our General Contractor for the event is Can-West Display Services. Their kit at the link below contains information on shipping, deadlines, set-up/dismantle, furniture rental, A/V, carpet, signs, and labor.
If you have any questions, please contact the Event Specialist Team or call the directly 604-434-4433.
Can-West Disply Services exhibitor kit
If your booth requires electrical, pleae see the forms below. Please complete and turn it in to PSAV.
PSAV Order Form
3) Customs and Shipping Instructions: Davidson & Sons Customs Brokers Ltd.
For companies needing to ship items from outside of CAnada for this event we have partnered with Davidson & Sons Custom Brokers. Their kit below will assist with that. If you have any other quesitions, please reach out to them directly
TWI Exhbit Transportation and Customs Clearance Instructions Kit
4) Canada Border Services Agency(CBSA) Event Recognition Letter
CBSA Recognition Letter
All exhibitors and attendees from outside Canada, this letter should assist with your entry into Canada. Pleaes attach this document to any boxes or packages being shipped into Canada for the event. Any questions please contact CBSA.
5) Downloadable ATMIA Exhibitor Manual & Online Forms
The document below contains information regarding registering your staff, benefits of your exhibit booth and/or sponsorship, purchasing an ad, exhibitor descriptions deadlines, etc. Please download the document for exhibitor details.
ATMIA Downloadable Forms
ATMIA Event Online Forms:
- A Exhibitor/Sponsor Complimentary Pass Registration Form: (Due: September 10, 2020)
To register your staff for your complimentary passes for the event and to purchase additional passes, please click on this link.
- B Exhibitor/Sponsor Company Description Form: (Due: August 1, 2020)
Click on this link to complete the company description form needed from all sponsors for the attendee information web page and the app. We also need your logo for the app.
- C Ad Reservation Form:
If your company is interested in placing an advertisement in the Program of Events, please click here. The Ad Reservation Form is due August 11. Ads are due August 18.
- D Attendee Bag Insert Shipping Information/Form: (Due Thurs September 17)
All Conference Sponsors and those companies who have purchased the bag insert marketing opportunity may put a company branded marketing item into the attendee bag given to everyone at the event. Use the link to get the details on how many items to ship, the address, etc. If your company is interested in this marketing opportunity, please contact Dana Benson at 605-582-7058 or fill out the pdf form on the link above.
- E Meeting Room Reservation Form:
If your company is interested in reserving a room for a dinner, reception, meeting, etc during the event, please complete this form.