Exhibit and Sponsorship Section
EBT Next Generation Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Kits
Thank you for participating in the upcoming EBT Next Generation Conference & Tradeshow. Your participation is greatly appreciated.
The information and links will assist you with
- Booth/product shipping
- Booth items electrical, internet, furniture,etc.
- Exhibitor set-up/teardown dates/times
- Hotel contact information
- Registering your attendees for the event
- Various other items you will need to know and submit for the event.
Please make sure to read all manuals and forms carefully and completely. They contain important information relating directly to exhibit procedures. You will obtain prompt and efficient attention to your exhibit needs if you follow the procedures before the event. It is important to us that you have a successful show.
To make your participation in the Conference as smooth as possible, we urge you to:
- Return all forms as early as possible
- Keep duplicate copies of forms for your records and bring them to the show
- Confirm that the appropriate person(s) received your forms
- Avoid on-site orders
- Contact Dana Benson (+1 605-582-7058) for any questions.
1) Exhibit Kit - EBT
Below is the Exhibit kit. It explains in detail specifics about the conference including set-up times, registration information, hotel reservations, event contact informaiton. The links to the various forms that need to be completed are further down on this page or in the printable exhibitor kit.
Download Printable Exhibitor Kit
2) Exhibit Company: Gulf Coast Expo
Gulf Coast Expo will be the main conatct for exhibitor needs. Each 10x10' booth includes a pipe/drape, 1 6'x2' table, a waste basket and 2 chairs.
Please review their exhibitor kit below for set-up time/instructions, shipping, electrical forms, additional A/V, furniture, etc. If you have any questions, please contact Christopher Binion at 813-915-8066.
Gulf Coast Expo Exhibitor Kit
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Complimentary Pass Registration Form: (Due: October 4)
To register your staff for your complimentary passes for the event and to purchase additional passes, please click on the link above.
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Company Description Form: (Due: October 4)
Click on this link to complete the company description form needed from all exhibitors and sponsors for the attendee information web page.
- Ad Reservation Form:
If your company is interested in placing an advertisement in the Program of Events, please click here. The Ad Reservation Form is due September 27. Ads are due October 4.
- Attendee Bag Insert Shipping Information/Form: (Due November 1 to hotel)
All Charter and General Sponsors may put a company branded marketing item into the attendee bag. If your company is not a sponsor but would like to include a marketing item in the bag the cost is $400 for EFTA members and $500 for non-members. Use the link to get the details on how many items to ship, the address, etc. If your company is interested in this marketing opportunity, please contact Dana Benson at 605-582-7058 or fill out the pdf form on the link above.