Exhibit and Sponsorship Section
Thank you for participating in the upcoming Europe and Emerging Markets ATM & Cash Summit. Your participation is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions then please contact Dana Benson at +1 605 582 7058.
The information and links will assist you with
- Booth/product shipping
- Booth items electrical, internet, furniture, etc.
- Exhibitor set-up/teardown dates/times
- Hotel contact information
- Registering your attendees for the event
- Various other items you will need to know and submit for the event.
Please make sure to read all manuals and forms carefully and completely. They contain important information relating directly to exhibit procedures. You will obtain prompt and efficient attention to your exhibit needs if you follow the procedures before the event. It is important to us that you have a successful show.
To make your participation in the ATMIA Conference as smooth as possible, we urge you to return all forms as early as possible
- Keep duplicate copies of forms for your records and bring them to the show
- Confirm that the appropriate person(s) received your forms
- Avoid on-site orders
- Contact Dana Benson at +1 605 582 7058 for any questions.
A) Exhibit Company: Total Expo
Total Expo will be the Exhibit Company for the conference. The contact is Jennifer Web, you can email or contact him by phone at +353 (0)1413 7315.
ATMIA Europe and Emerging Markets ATMs and Cash Summit 2023 – TOTAL EXPO Event Orders - this link contacts the inforamtion about ordering items for your booth such as graphics and furniture.
All booths will include the following items:
- 1 x 3x2m shell scheme stand construction
- 2 x Spot Lights
- 1 Electrical Connection
- 1 table 2 chairs
- Move-in for exhibitors will begin at 1pm on 17 October
B) Hotel: Clayton Hotel Burlington Road
If you have any questions for the hotel, please contact Stephen Coogan at +353 (0)16185627. This is where the event will be held and we have a block of rooms available for delegates. To make reservations, please click on the hotel link here to reserve your room.
C) Downloadable ATMIA Exhibitor Manual & Online Forms
The document below contains information regarding your attendees and benefits of your exhibit booth and/or sponsorship. Please download the document for exhibitor details. To register your employees and provide your company descriptions, please follow the links below.
D) ATMIA Event Online Forms:
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Complimentary Staff Registration Form (includes Bank Pass form): (Due: September 28) To register your staff for your complimentary passes for the event and to purchase additional passes, please click on this link.
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Company Description Form: (Due: September 1) Click on this link to complete the company description form needed from all exhibitors and sponsors for the attendee information web page.
- Ad Reservation Form: If your company is interested in placing an advertisement in the Program of Events, please click here. Ads are due September 19.
- Attendee Bag Insert Shipping Information/Form: (Due October 12 to hotel)
- All Conference Sponsors and those companies who have purchased the bag insert marketing opportunity may put a company branded marketing item into the attendee bag given to everyone at the event. Use the link to get the details on how many items to ship, the address, etc. If your company is interested in this marketing opportunity, please register online.
- Meeting Room Reservation Form: If your company is interested in reserving a room for a dinner, reception, meeting, etc during the event, please complete this form.