Exhibit and Sponsorship Section
ATMIA Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Kits
Thank you for participating in the upcoming ATMIA Conference & Tradeshow. Your participation is greatly appreciated.
The information and links will assist you with
- Booth items electrical, internet, furniture,etc.
- Exhibitor set-up/teardown dates/times
- Hotel contact information
- Registering your attendees for the event
- Various other items you will need to know and submit for the event.
Please make sure to read all manuals and forms carefully and completely. They contain important information relating directly to exhibit procedures. You will obtain prompt and efficient attention to your exhibit needs if you follow the procedures before the event. It is important to us that you have a successful show.
To make your participation in the ATMIA Conference as smooth as possible, we urge you to:
- Return all forms as early as possible
- Keep duplicate copies of forms for your records and bring them to the show
- Confirm that the appropriate person(s) received your forms
- Avoid on-site orders
- Contact Dana Benson (+1 605-582-7058) for any questions.
1) Exhibit Company: Groupo Rocco Productions
Groupo Rocco Productions will be installing the booths for the event. Each 10x10 booth contains
- booth made from white melamine walls
- 1 table/3 chairs
- Sign with company name
- Standard electricity.
++ If your booth requires printing of graphics or any other marketing, please contact them directly - +507 6980 4808. Contact is David Gomez.
2) Hotel Internet - Wireless internet will be provided by the hotel for the meeting rooms.
3) ATMIA Exhibitor Information
Set-up - will be on April 18 beginnig at 11:00am. All booths must be set up by 10:45am on April 19.
Teardown will be on April 20 at 3:30pm. All booths must be torn down and out of the hall that day.
4) Host Hotel: Trump International Hotel & Tower
All conference activities are at the host hotel. If your company is in need of A/V or other items for your booth, please conatct Melissa Maduro by email or at +507 215-8898
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Complimentary Pass Registration Form: (Due: March 31, 2017)
To register your staff for your complimentary passes for the event and to purchase additional passes, please click on this link.
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Company Description Form: (Due: March 31, 2017)
Click on this link to complete the company description form needed from all exhibitors and sponsors for the attendee information web page.
- Ad Reservation Form:
If your company is interested in placing an advertisement in the Program of Events, please click here. The Ad Reservation Form is due March 21. Ads are due March 28.
- Attendee Bag Insert Shipping Information/Form: (Due Thursday April 13 to address provided)
All Conference Sponsors and those companies who have purchased the bag insert marketing opportunity may put one company branded marketing item into the attendee bag given to everyone at the event. Use the link to get the details on how many items to ship, the address, etc. If your company is interested in this marketing opportunity, please contact Dana Benson at 605-582-7058 or fill out the pdf form on the link above.
- Meeting Room Reservation Form:
If your company is interested in reserving a room for a dinner, reception, meeting, etc during the event, please complete this form.