ATMIA, a global leader in supplying ATM security best practice since 2003, presents a must-attend annual industry security summit for the ATM and payments industries. With a new name and a rebranded, revitalised programme, ATM Customer Experience and Security Summit (ACESS) is the association’s 18th consecutive annual event covering comprehensive lifecycle security aspects of ATMs, cash, cards and payments, from preventing physical and logical attacks, data compromises and card skimming to working with law enforcement to combat crime epidemics in a range of countries.
New for 2018 - One rate for the one industry association conference you really should attend!
Who should attend?
Security management in the ATM, cash and payments sectors, including banks, independent deployers, cash-in-transit operators, cash management, network processors, card brands, ATM vendors, security solution suppliers, security consultants, banks and law enforcement agencies.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the global threat landscape
- Increase your protection levels against current threats
- Proactively prepare for new emerging threats
- Find out from a leading criminologist what ATM offenders really think of our industry security solutions
- Find out how best to deal with global cyber security attacks
- Anticipate fraud migration trends
- Get the latest ideas and information from the world’s top security experts in financial services and the cash industry
- Network with an international audience of industry executives facing the same challenges
- Check out the latest security solutions and defensive technologies in the industry in a world-class trade exhibition hall
- Network with leading law enforcement agencies working with ATMIA to combat ATM and payment fraud
Confirmed speakers at the 2018 event so far include:
Alexander Resch, Interpol - "A survey of financial services crime threats, including ATMs"
Terence Bourke, Head of Operational Risk and Declan Rouse, ATM Fraud Preventtion Specialist, Cardtronics - "Securing independent ATMs and providing a trusted interface with customers"
Tony Blake, Dedicated Card and Payment Crime Unit (DCPCU), City of London Police & Metropolitan Police Force - "An overview of cash machine, card and card-not-present fraud trends"
Professor Martin Gill, UK Criminologist & Director, Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) - "New Research into the views of ATM criminals on ATM crimes and security solutions"
Graham Mott, Head of Strategy, LINK Scheme Ltd – “An update on ATM physical security (including black box attacks) in UK and Europe
Kalyani Pillay, CEO, South African Banking Risk Information Centre (SABRIC) - "The successes of the SABRIC model for managing ATM and card crime in South Africa"
Toby Davies of the Bank of England will present on securing currency.
Kaspersky Lab will highlight the threat landscapes for ATMs and provide top tips for your internet security.
Aravinda Korala of KAL ATM Software will guide you through software security in today's climate.
Bastiaan Beens of TMD Security shares technology innovation and best practice for enhancing physical and logical security.
Owen Wild of NCR wlll present on Improving ATM security through fleet modernisation.
Patrice Rullier will bring you updates on global trends in physical attacks on ATMs.
Gareth Skinner, Head of Operational Risk at G4S will present on "Security Cash in Transit against current attack methods".
Below is a list of organisations who are attending the 2018 event:
Coventry Buidling Society
Lloyds Banking Group
National Australia Bank
National Bank of Greece
Royal Bank of Canada