Electronic Payment & Services (P) Ltd
Electronic Payment And Services (P) Ltd. is a leading Retail Banking Technology & Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Services Provider founded in 2011 by veterans with over 150 years of combined experience in the banking, technology and retail payments industry. EPS is headquartered in Mumbai, India and was launched to address the demand for efficient, secure and technology driven products and services for the banking industry.
EPS is highly adept at end-to-end Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Operations & Outsourcing Services, as well as a holistic range of ATM Managed Services, enabling banks to concentrate on core banking functions.
Our corporate vision is to be the leading provider of technology solutions in the Retail Banking & Payments System. Our mission to be a leading provider of banking terminals (ATMs) by providing, cost effective banking and transaction related services and solutions; and to establish a dependable electronic payment network in India. Our organization’s core values include our ability to understand, deliver and determine what our clients need, with a high benchmark of customer service and professionalism. We believe that trust and respect are essential for teamwork and form an integral part of our work ethic and culture. At EPS, we value every member of our team and encourage their development. EPS believes in building strong relationships through transparency and fairness in our dealings with clients, and are committed to a high standard of integrity.
EPS built a firm reputation on delivering results, reliability and dependability, having successfully deployed over 5,000 ATMs for 26 banks in urban and rural locations across India, in support of the Ministry of Finance (Govt. of India) led mission to drive ‘Financial Inclusion’.
EPS milestones in the ATM & Payments industry
The team of specialists and professionals leading EPS have pioneered various initiatives in the ATM & Payments industry in India, over the last few decades.
- Prakash Joshi, Chief Operating Officer at EPS installed the 1st ATM in India in 1987 for HSBC Bank with a team of service engineers from Philips India Ltd.
- Mani Mamallan, Founder of EPS launched India’s 1st shared ATM network ‘Swadhan’ as the Chief Operating Officer of India Switch Company in 1997.
- Mani Mamallan revolutionized the Indian ATM industry by introducing transaction based ATM outsourcing business model for Brown Label ATMs, as the Chief Marketing Officer at C-Edge Technologies Limited, a joint venture between Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS) and State Bank of India from 2008 - 2011.
- EPS has deployed over 5000 ATMs and serves 26 public sector banks in India since 2011.
- EPS installed the 1st live ATM in Mumbai under India’s Ministry of Finance Financial Inclusion Project (2012 – 2014).
- EPS holds the record of deploying 1000 ATM machines in 60 days in India in 2013.
- EPS launched a state-of-the art ATM Managed Services Center for 24x7 ATM monitoring and value added services for banks in 2014.
- EPS featured in the cover story ‘Enterprise Startups to Watch in 2015’ of leading B2B magazine CIO Review, for stellar working methodologies and unique innovative practices that can stand the test of time.
- EPS was the 1st Board Member (India Chapter) of the global ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) in 2015.
- EPS received the ‘ATM Consultant of the Year 2015’ award by Consultants Review, India.
- EPS received the ‘India’s Most Trusted Brand Awards 2015’ in the category of ‘India’s Best Electronic Payment Services’ by IBC InfoMedia Pvt. Ltd., (a division of USA TV News Corporation).
- EPS received the ‘Best ATM Services Provider 2015’ award at Financial Inclusion & Payment Systems (FIPS) Conference & Awards, India.
- Mani Mamallan, Founder of EPS was acknowledged as ‘The Architect behind Indian ATM Systems’ and honoured with the ‘Entrepreneur of the Year 2015’ award by Silicon India.
- EPS received the ‘Best ATM Managed Services Provider’ award at Payment & Cards Awards 2016, India.
- EPS acquired 100% stake in CISB ATM Services Pvt. Ltd. in January 2016, India.
- EPS received an ‘Award of Excellence’ by HUGHES Communications for deploying 5000 ATMs in the fastest time since company inception in March 2016, India.
- EPS featured in the cover story ‘25 Fastest Growing Startup Companies in India’ of The CEO Magazine in April 2016, India.
- Mani Mamallan, Founder of EPS was elected as the international ‘ATM Industry Champion’ from India, by the global ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) in April 2016.