Bookmark this page to keep informed of the latest news, as well as upcoming meetings and conferences.
Welcome to ATMIA Europe’s regional website. Please direct any questions or concerns to Mike Lee ([email protected]) or Erika Navarrete <[email protected]>.
Celebrating 25 years of shaping the ATM Industry
For 25 years, the ATM Industry Association has been diligently working to advance the interests of the industry and provide real value for our members. Whether it be our conferences, webinars or industry resources, ATMIA is dedicated to providing members with the tools they need to succeed.
One benefit we would like to remind everyone of is:
Member Referral - New members save 20% off fee and referring company can get up to $50 per referral off of their membership dues. Companies can find their member code to provide companies at - https://www.atmia.com/membership/my-account/?a=referrals
Please contact Erika Navarrete if you have questions.
Our Europe conference will be taking place in Berlin, Germany on 19th-20th October, 2022 – check our Events page for updates.
ATMIA Letter to the HM Treasury
to read the letter to HM Treasury from ATMIA on preserving cash access in the UK.
Member of the Month
January and February 2022 - KEBA AG
For more than 50 years, KEBA has developed and manufactured according to the motto "Automation by innovation".
Founded in Linz in 1968, KEBA today is an internationally active company that creates its success from technological innovations, the highest quality requirements, and the dynamism and enthusiasm of its employees.
KEBA works on new developments and industry solutions with the objective of creating sustainable competitive advantages for its customers.
They have been loyal members for almost 17 years, having joined us in 2005.
Special Member Offer!!
Become an ATMIA Webinar Sponsor
ATMIA offers live and on-demand webinars to provide interactive and media-rich presentations on current and hot topics for the ATM industry.
We invite you to participate and help us provide the industry original, essential, topical and unbiased information. Webinars will be presented via a web-based tool with an audio component as well. Sessions are 60 minutes and can be attended from your office.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
Increase your marketing exposure to the ATM industry on a regional and international level
- Place yourself as a thought leader for the ATM industry
- Gain contact information from registered attendees
- Continue to receive contact information for leads from the replay of your webinar, on-demand
If you are interested in taking advantage of the great sponsorship opportunity, please contact Amber Howell at [email protected], +1 605 692 2263 or Erika Navarrete at e[email protected], + 44 1322 339 273.
Board Member & Sponsor Benefits Reminder
Contact Erika Navarrete if your company wishes to upgrade and get the following benefits
- Member Blogs - Board thru Sponsorship level members can add the RSS feed to their company blogs for listing on our website and social media. This will significantly increase the reach of their content. Link to add RSS feed - https://www.atmia.com/membership/my-account/?a=rssfeeds
- Board Members & Sponsors Encouraged to Share their Newsletters with ATMIA to further expand your marketing reach through our website and social media
- ATM TUBE: ATMIA’s ATM tube where members can upload and view videos on industry-related topics. This is our own industry space for enjoying videos about all things ATM in a focused way without distractions. Please share your industry videos
- ATM Industry Career Center: Looking to hire a new, qualified employee? Post job openings from the comfort of your desk to reach qualified job seekers
- ATMIA Logos: As a member of ATMIA we encourage you to download our logo and use on your communication and website designating you as a member of ATMIA
CALL FOR PRESS RELEASES FROM MEMBERS!!
We are calling all members to submit stories or press releases for our Europe newsletter.
The story can be about more or less anything you choose: a general update on your organisation; a new product; a new market entered; etc,etc.
An ideal package is 250 -300 words (supplied as a text only file, without any images), plus either a company logo and/or photograph (supplied as a separate .jpg or .png file), along with your website address and any contact details you are happy to use.
2 to 3 will be featured every month in our newsletter, and the rest will be posted on our website or will be featured next month.
Please send all articles to Erika Navarrete at [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your stories!
Explore ATMIA's active committees and how to join.
(This is a member benefit and you will be asked to login.)
Working to protect the health & vitality of the European ATM Industry. Find out how you can contribute.
Read the latest edition.
Make connections with ATMIA's full member directory.
Several member benefits can be found in your account.