McGladrey & Pullen, LLP and RSM McGladrey, Inc.
- The fifth largest provider of accounting, tax, consulting and business advice services, in the United States.
- Combined, the firms have served clients for seventy-five years and now operate approximately 100 office nationwide.
- Worldwide, they have more than 425 offices in over 70 counties, including nearly all of the key markets of Europe, Asia and Asia Pacific, Latin America and Africa.
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP
- 160 lawyers Offices in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Michigan and Delaware The firm is highly ranked by Chambers USA and US News & World Report (rated in 34 practice areas in Maryland – more than any other firm in the state).
- The Nonprofit Organizations & Associations group is one of the largest in the mid-Atlantic with eight full-time lawyers devoted to representing nonprofits and associations, and an additional ten who represent clients in a variety of industries, including nonprofits.
- The group represents over 800 trade and industry associations Chairs of Nonprofit group: Jefferson Glassie, Eileen Johnson and Jonathan May Meeting the needs of associations: Whether your issue involves contracts, intellectual property, antitrust, tax exemption, employment, governance, litigation, lobbying, PACs or political activities, we provide effective advice.
- Whether you need assistance on major problems or on small matters, we will help you efficiently. We understand the budgetary limitations of associations, and work to meet your goals. Equally important, we understand the kind of service you want – accessible lawyers who give you prompt, understandable, and practical advice.
International Currency Association
The International Currency Association is a not-for-profit organisation that is working to:
- Ensure that its members drive innovation and offer the best commercial and technical practices to their customers
- Promote the highest ethical standards
- Do everything in its members’ power to ensure that cash is secure, efficient and effective
- Support and promote currencies worldwide as universal and inclusive means of payment
- Defend and promote the use of cash as a key option for payments
- Foster technological innovation
- Maintain the highest levels of confidence in currency and the broader supply chain
- Anticipate and prepare the functionalities of the cash of tomorrow
- Create a transparent and open communications platform
- Develop educational programmes for and spread best practice.
Electronic Transactions Association
The Electronic Transactions Association is the leading trade association for the payments industry, representing over 500 companies worldwide involved in electronic transaction processing products and services. The purpose of ETA is to influence, monitor and shape the payments industry by providing leadership through education, advocacy and the exchange of information.
Financial & Security Products Association
The Financial & Security Products Association is the only trade association totally dedicated to independent companies who are involved in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing products sold to financial institutions and related markets.