Asia / Asia Pacific
In just 84 days, your ATM and payments industry colleagues from across Canada will gather in Vancouver for an event that is critically important to our industry – the 2020 ATMIA Canada Conference. And its theme welcomes you to participate in "Advancing the ATM into the Next Generation, Together".
The biggest change this year is that all of the sessions will be completely educational. And attendees will have opportunities to meet and network with vendors in the exhibit hall throughout the event.
To give you a better sense of who you can expect to see at the 2020 ATMIA Canada Conference, take a look at who attended the last one:
• Delegates from all six of the top Canadian banks
• Key independent ATM deployment organizations
• Payment networks and processors
• Maintenance and service organizations
• Security products and services
• Cash management solutions
• ATM hardware and software manufacturers
• Card brands and other payment services providers
If you have never attended an ATMIA Canada conference, this is the perfect year to do so. Even if you are not an ATMIA Canada member, that qualifies you for our "New Attendee" rate – which is the same rate that our members pay.
And speaking of new attendees, this will also be my first ATMIA Canada event. So I am really looking forward to meeting as many of our Canada members as possible.Register now so you don't miss it! Because if you do, you will have to wait until 2022 for another chance.
Ron Delnevo, founding father of the UK Independent ATM market, talks about the past - and the future!