The only event in 2020 that focuses on ATMs in Canada is just 12 days away. On September 22-24, industry leaders and experts from across the spectrum of the ATM industry will join us to present a virtual event that is second to none.
Our timely and relevant program will focus on key areas of interest. If you or your organization play any role in the ATM channel, self-service banking, or customer experience, this is an event that you must not miss.
In order to give you a clearer sense of the significance of our program, I would like to introduce you to our roster of speakers, and the topics of their presentations:
- Marc Albert, CEO & Chief Product Architect, DPL; “TLS and security as it pertains to ATM communication to Processors, and to RMS”
- Andrew Barnard, CEO, Bitstop; “Bitcoin ATM Industry: Past, Present & Future”
- Tom Beaupre, Partner and Cybersecurity Lead, MNP; “How ATM vendors can best meet credit and debit compliance requirements”
- Bill Budde, VP, Product Marketing, Hyosung; “Cash Automation”
- Chris Chandler, President & CEO, Access Cash General Partnership; “Retail Banks: Rethink the Costs of your Cash Distribution Network”
- Cyrielle Chiron, Head of Research & Strategic Foresight, Payments Canada; “The future of payments in Canada: an insight into emerging trends”
- Rob Hunter, Business Development Manager, KAL ATM Software; “Break free from ATM hardware upgrades”
- Kim P. Huynh, Director, Bank of Canada; “Cash and COVID-19: The impact of the pandemic on the demand for and use of cash”
- David Johnson, Product Manager, Fiserv; “Progressive Strategies Towards Fully Integrated Self-Service”
- Thomas Moore, EVP & Managing Director - The Americas, TMD Security; “How ATM deployers are reaping significant cost savings & benefits with key-less ATM and Branch Access Management”
- Mark Smith, Business Development Manager, Bitcoin Depot; “The New Era of Bitcoin Kiosks - How to Prepare for 2021”
- Rick Snook, Business Development Manager Canada - Retail and Banking, Axis Communications AB; Artificial Intelligence Demystified”
The virtual experience waiting for you is a very real and interactive one. Visit the virtual booths of our sponsors to learn more about their products and services. Review the program and create your own agenda of the sessions you are interested in. Enter the chat room to connect with colleagues or ask a question privately of one of the speakers.
The clock is ticking down, but there is still time to register and plan your time at the event. I hope to "see" you there!