Visit our regions to learn more about our work, regional news, upcoming meetings and more about our members.
ATMIA Mission Statement:
As an independent, non-profit trade association, engaged in non-competitive promotion of our industry, our mission is: to promote ATM convenience, growth and usage worldwide; to protect the ATM industry's assets, interests, good name and public trust; and to provide education, best practices, political voice and networking opportunities for member organizations.
The ATM Industry Association is a global non-profit trade association with over 8,000 members in 60 countries.
View a full list of the benefits of ATMIA membership.
Connections with ATMIA Members:
- ATMIA member database - Build your professional network with access to the ATMIA member database.
- ATMIA Events - It is important to meet face to face with your clients and potential business clients. Our global conferences allow you this opportunity. ATMIA members receive siginificant discounts on the conference registration price.
- White Paper Library - Read industry white papers or share your white paper with other members and visitors to our website. The White Paper Library is one of the most visited areas on our website.
- Best Practice Library - Internationally benchmarked best practice manuals and industry reference material.
- Compliance - Information on compliance issues including Visa PIN website, Americans with Disability Act and more
- Industry Webinars - Webinars on timely industry topics at the comfort of your desk!
- Education Presentations - Presentations from our recent conferences to help keep you informed.
- In addition to the work done by its Government Relations Committees (GRCs), ATMIA teams up with third parties to monitor legislation, regulations and lobby the authorities on behalf of its members. From time to time, legislative and regulatory action is taken in the form of campaigns, meetings or written communications with regulators, and, where necessary, with the support of legal counsel and action