Thank you for your contribution to the U.S. Defense Fund! These contributions help ATMIA USA provide important compliance and advocacy services to all of our members. As regulatory burdens surge for all ATM operators, it becomes increasingly important – and more challenging – to stay informed about current and impending compliance requirements. ATMIA significantly expanded the free compliance services available to all of its members, which now include:
- ATM compliance profiles for all 50 states and Washington , D.C.
- State ATM regulatory alerts
- State ATM legislative alerts
- Federal legislative and regulatory analysis
In addition, ATMIA serves as an advocate for its members and the industry on a wide variety of issues and concerns, such as:
- Advocating for the lifting of restrictions on variable surcharging
- Seeking regulatory changes that will give transaction routing choice to ATM operators
- Advocating for the transition of EMV to an open, public standard
- Serving as a ‘friend of the court’ in important legal matters, such as recent antitrust cases
For more information on any of these issues, or to find out more about the many working committee groups that ATMA supports, please contact USA Executive Director, David Tente. And thank you again for your support of the U.S. Defense Fund.