Thursday, October 18, 2018View Showroom
The 2018 Global Customer Exchange (GCE) will be staged on November 6th – 8th in The Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich, China. This year’s event, themed “ATM+ & AI – Transformation with intelligence”, will focus on several hot topics to include banking transformations, AI and Fintech, community financial service, and block chain. Elite from finance and technology related areas all over the globe are going to participate in this event.
Hosted by GRGBanking, the GCE have been successfully implemented for 11 times. Experts came to impart their views and latest information on ATM+ and the financial industry. Innovative products and solutions from GRGBanking have also been showcased. This year, GRGBanking will demonstrate solutions with AI technology, which meets the transformational needs of current financial and other industries.
Benefits in 2018
Benefit for participant
- Visit new showroom demonstrating products and solutions integrated with AI technology
- Communicate with experts and deliver your viewpoints on current and future visions on banking transformation
- Meet important people in Business, Technology, Finance and Academy to build and strengthen the partnership
- Stay informed with the latest knowledge and insights on emerging technology
Workshop and Summit Guest Speakers
- Ronald Delnevo: Executive director of ATIMA Europe
- Hung Nguyen: CEO of TP Bank
- Andrew Hong: SVP of DBS
- Kevin Wahlmeier: Global information and analytics leader of IBM
- Zhen Guan: Principal Technical Evangelist of Microsoft
Workshop and Summit Key Topics
- How banks are moving forward in different countries
- New GRG solutions for future banking
- GRG AI & case studies
- Innovation for future banking
- Intelligence boosts banking transformation
Elite from ATM industry and banking industry will examine the challenges to face to ensure a strong future of cash; Experts from technology companies will share their opinions on what role AI play in the digital transformation of the banking industry and which AI application will become the core force helping to optimize banks. How AI impacts investment decision making is an interesting topic for many people in the financial industry. How will AI go through thousands of financial reports and due diligence requirements? How will AI robot-advisor act to help make predictions? How will AI track news and alternate data from satellite and drone imagery to speed up the valuation assessment? Professionals will give speeches to answer all these questions in the summit.
2016 GCE Review
The GCE in 2016 attracted more than 400 bankers, experts, decision makers of financial industry, cash processing companies, and retail business enterprises from 46 worldwide countries and regions.
In the Industrial Park, visitors were deeply impressed by the clean production environment, advanced production equipment, innovative technology, and intelligent products of GRGBanking.GRGBanking shows and introduces a series of innovative products and technology to their global customers within the showcase. And for workshop and summit, Fintech innovation, branch transformation, development trends of ATM industry, financial security, and other hot topics are discussed.