How ATMs will be the key to blockchain currencies going mainstream Webinar
June 23, 2020
Bitcoin and other blockchain currencies continues to see record-breaking growth globally. As a global currency, blockchain currencies delivers a safe, fast and secure transaction processing platform for ATM owners to incorporate into their devices. What does this mean for the ATM industry? Will ATMs play a key part in the future growth of bitcoin and other blockchain currencies, and be able to capitalize from it? The answer is a profound YES!
- The landscape of value added services on ATMs as it exists today and what does the future look like as we recover from the pandemic
- How will the use of blockchain impact owners of ATM devices
- What is the difference between blockchain and bitcoin
- How the US Governments "digital dollar" and other platforms come into play
- QR codes – what does this mean for security?
- Can companies utilize and profit from both fiat currency and blockchain?
- Mike Nelson, Vice President of Payment Alliance International
- T. Jack Williams, President of B4U Financial LLC